"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Saturday, June 20, 2009

The guide to survival is being rewritten

That day, I finally lost control. What was usually normal turned out bad.
That night, I decided to draw myself a ticket back to earth.
I took one day, but I did.
Sorry


On a side note, when there were long stories to be shared, the people felt it.
But how long did it last?
One night. That night.
Because, when I can almost feel good, whats lacking is unity.
Were there too much emotions involved then? Or are we still in a dream?

No man is an island.
One man is just a statue.
To collect bird shit.

Time to be tougher, and together.
________________________________________

I dont know if I can
Because, elephants never forget.


With all that, I am learning to stand.


Posted at 00:40






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-